- Fibwings recognizes its obligation to adhere to the best practice of integrity for its web, online visitors.
- Fibwings only collects personally identifying information with your specific knowledge and agreement. To provide information such as your age or gender may also be requested and is optional.
- Your Computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is associated with the machine from which you are surfing the Internet, it given to each device by the internet service provider (ISP). Your ISP keeps a record of the device which is using their service, they have the subscriber’s name, subscriber’s billing address, & service address. Subscriber’s phone number, mobile phone and email id, etc. Date & time range of when a particular IP address was assigned to the subscriber’s device. User’s hardware details (modem etc). It is against privacy laws.
ISP are obligated to provide this information to Law Enforcement Agencies (Police, CBI etc) for any given investigations of frauds, hacking, online crimes, threats to the society and to prevent loss of a life.
- Every ISP has their own procedure to provide this information to government investigating agencies. We or our partners may record and use your IP address to collect information about the device in use and to keep a check on lead authenticity, user demographic information.
- We might provide links to external websites of our group companies whose content we believe might be of interest to our visitors. Before using our group websites, we recommend that you may review their terms & conditions and privacy policies.